THE GOOD MORNING ARAKAN - NEWS

Dear all, We, members of GMA-News, are so hardly trying to submit upon in and out of our people suffering issues to world people know. And we are trying so hardly and honestly even facing with so difficulty like in surrounding side. We, GMA-News group has open policy for new members if any body interested to be a member with honor the Arakanese profit. With the best regards, Yours truly, GMA-News group

Sunday, December 11, 2005

THE GOOD MORNING ARAKAN - NEWS

A victims under the present situation of Bangladesh
Or A Buddhist political refugee Mr. Man Wa

With due respect I would like to inform all of UNHCR cards holders for my true story.
On 24/7/05, I have informed Refugee Counseling Service Unit- RCSU, Dhaka for the matter of submitted my project proposal through Mr. Pray Thein.

For the matter of my project submitted, Mr. Jahangir Hossain, social counselor of RCSU, has replied me that wait for till 27/ 28– 7 – 05. So, since 25/7/05 I have been waiting for Mr. Jahangir. During awaiting time for Mr. Jahangir, very unfortunately, in the reason of misinformation given by a local people Bangladesh Defense Rifle – BDR personal come to my house, Davi Khali village, Bichary thana, Bandaraban district, southern hill part of Bangladesh, at 8: 40 pm, at that time I have been taking my dinner with my family members, then took me away for Nakyaungchary BDR camp cell. At that time, I was realize that I was arrested by BDR, when I have reached inside the jail cell.

My brief suffering in jail were as following:
1. Next day, on 8 am, I was brought out from jail cell and my eyes were folding with a cloth then my nose were poured by water and beaten with cane stick severally and asked, interrogated for arms. In that way they did three times. I have replied that I have no any arms. Then they drove back me into the jail cell.
2. The same day, at 12 noon, my two hands were tighten and my eyes were folding again and brought out from cell for into the forest then menaced me several kind of ways to talk for so-called arms. Then again I was brought back to jail cell. And once more at 8: pm, I was again faced as before but I denied that I have no arms.
3. Both of my arms and feet were tighten with rope then floor on the ground kicked me at waist severally and beaten with cane stick severally in that way I was interrogated by BDR to tell for so-called arms, I have replied as previous because I have no any arms.
4. Later 3 days, I was shocked with current and was asked to talk for so-called arms
again, but, I denied that I have no arms.
5. Again later 2 days, I was shocked with current but I responded previous ways.
6. Again 5 days later, I was shocked with current then asked that if I have no, who had available, I could not replied properly because I don’t know anything about they asked.
7. Again as previous way I was repeatedly shocked and persecution then asked about the Burmese revolutionaries where they are, what they do, like that. I told them some are farmers and some are bamboo cutters.
8. I were asked by them who are continues as revolutionaries, I told them I know nothing because I have no connection with them.
9. Again, I was shocked by BDR, and interrogated persecution, tortured under the several kind of ways for so-called arms I answered previous ways.
10. On 14/8/05, at night Mr. Kyaw Sein Maung along with his brother were arrested and brought down inside the jail cell where I was put in. On 15/8/05, I was brought out from jail to the forest along with Mr. Kyaw Sein Maung and his brother but my eyes were folding with clothes. When my eyes was free Mr. Kyaw Sein Maung and his brother were disappeared from my sight. Then, BDR personals were ordered me to dig a hole. Then again my eyes were folding, some moments later, I heard two shots of fire sound. When my eyes were free again Mr. Kyaw Sein Maung and his brother were lying in front of me applying with blood. Then they told me that they killed them (Kyaw Sein Maung and his brother), if I don’t tell them true they will kill me, also.

Even though they have been threatening me under the various kinds of ways, but I
have answered them only no. I told them that if they have will they can kill me any
time like that I had replied.

Again they have ordered me for drop down the hole, then they asked me that whether I would I like to eat anything or see my children then asked me for pray. I have replied to them (BDR personal) that I have nothing desire so they can kill me any time then they can inform to my family for my dead body like that I have replied. While they are threatening me like that a police inspector was nearest of us.

I and Mr. Kyaw Sein Maung brothers were demanded by that police inspector that handed over him from BDR personal (Mr. Kyaw Sein Maung brothers were heard what police inspector said).

Again brought back us for BDR camps on 3 p.m. BDR personal were leave arms inside their car then I and Mr. Kyaw Sein Maung brothers were ordered into for their car, at that time I was folding my eyes. When I was inside the car, my eyes were free, at that time I saw some arms, which were already left by BDR personal.

In that way along with arms I and Mr. Kyaw Sein Maung brothers were handed over
by forced by BDR personals at Nakyaungchary police station.

Even though, I and Mr. Maung Kyaw Sein brothers were accepted by OC of
Nakyaungchary police thana, they refused for arms.

Next day BDR personals come to police station and had discussed with the OC. Around 3 p.m. I, Mr. Kyaw Sein Maung brothers and along with BDR provided arms were taken photos. Then OC told us that don’t worry too much your cases are totally in my hand, under my wish you can leave or imprisonment.

Under the that way Mr. Kyaw Sein Maung brothers have arranged 5000Tk and given OC through their advocate and changed their cases from 19/ A(arms case) to 54 (false case)
In the result of no any person to inform for my family and lack of financial I was compelled for arms case with provided/attached arms of BDR personals.

On 8: a.m. I was sent from Nakyaungchari camp to Bandaraban jail. When I was in Nakyaungchari camp, I were interrogated, persecution, tortured by BDR personals under the various kind of ways including severally beaten by cane sticks and shocked till 20 days. I have got remand two times then since 19/9/05, till now I have no remand date.
On 21/11/05, when District Commissioner - DC visited inside the Bandaraban jail, I submitted DC to my case and my political refugee card of UNHCR, but I didn’t get any response from him, yet.

At the present day, my case is arriving in Chittagong. So, for all with trust and earnestly I sent/wrote this letter to UNHCR to take action for my case, I may able to stay in jail from one year to till 3 years if no any body will take action or care about my case because I have seen like that cases available in the jail.

With revolutionary trust,

Man Wa
Temporary prisoner
A place from Bandaraban jail, BD
NB: Ko Man Wa’s original letter which was sent by Ko Naing Naing (Sittwe). And attached photo, also.

The Good Morning Arakan – GMA –NEWS
Contact number: ++ 88 011 081 074

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home